Gaspésie, our hearts beating and partners
The shelter of ... "Maudit Français" Haute Gaspésie but not that ...
Discover this region through our favorites, our partners and useful addresses
Enter the true nature of the Haute-Gaspésie
The natural environment of Haute-Gaspésie is distinguished by its beautiful scenery where the Chic-Choc Mountains, whose peaks reach over a thousand meters, marry the marine ecosystem of the St. Lawrence over one hundred and thirty kilometers of coastline .
Whether you are outdoor enthusiasts or simply nature lovers, our area offers gift its many riches. A virtual tour will enable you to plan your vacation to dream of what awaits you here, whatever the season.
NATIONAL PARK GASPÉSIE
Mecca of hiking, Gaspésie National Park provides access to a unique mountain environment. The Chic-Choc Mountains and McGerrigle through the park. Among them is Mount Jacques-Cartier, the second highest peak in Québec. The altitude of these mountains deeply influences the climate that shapes the landscape and creates a unique species diversity in Quebec and even in the world. Arctic-alpine plants and tundra landscapes are home to a herd of woodland caribou, the last representatives of this species south of the St. Lawrence River.
And find, or discover over the posts on the blog, our hearts beating!
OUR PARTNERS & FRIENDS: EXTREME CHIC-CHOCS BUMPER Guides snowmobile and off-road jeep safari extremechicchocs.com
- Board the Narval III for an unforgettable cruise! To discover the whales: baleines-forillon.com
- The National Park of Gaspésie: www.sepaq.com
- From Above, offers tandem hang gliding flights and much more: www.deltaplanetandem.ca
- Go kayaking and canyoning tours with Eskamer Adventure: www.eskamer.ca
- Discover the outfitter and the territory of Gatineau Club: www.clubgatineau.com